Blisworth, Northampton (with travel to customer sites across the UK)
£25,000 per annum Plus Pension, Use of Company Vehicle, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (rising with service)
This is an amazing opportunity to help save the planet by making a positive impact in a ground-breaking business that truly puts safety at the heart of everything it does and has big plans for the future.
Olleco is on a mission to help protect the planet. Working together with thousands of food service businesses, we ensure that greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by hundreds and thousands of tonnes. We are now looking for a Field Service Technician / Engineer to join our team and help us to continue to do things the right way.
With over 700 colleagues in multiple sites nationwide, we supply premium cooking oils and collect organic waste, which is then converted into bio-methane, electricity, heat and organic fertiliser.
Within a diverse and inclusive environment, you will have the chance to contribute to our H&S; culture and help us maintain our reputation for operational excellence.
As a Field Service Technician / Engineer, you will be a fundamental part of our team, enabling us to continue with our mission to help protect the planet whilst delivering essential maintenance services to customers across the UK.
Why join us?
What we expect of each other:
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, help us to become more successful and deliver more benefits to the environment
- We’re growing and so you will be able to develop your own career
- We provide opportunities for you to develop your career and pride ourselves on promoting from within
A little bit more about the role:
- That each of us act like owners of this growing business
- We collaborate to enable the business to be the best it can be – especially when it comes to safety and wellbeing!
- Maintain used cooking oil handling and storage equipment
- Carry out annual maintenance checks
- Calibrate tank level sensing systems
- Install and upgrade systems
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Carry out workshop repairs on returned components
- Help to train staff in the safe use of equipment
In addition, regular travel with overnight stays will be required for this role.
What are we looking for? As you can imagine, you’ll need a broad range of personal skills to succeed, but we don’t expect you to have everything from the start! We will coach, train and support you, it’s more important that you have the right interpersonal skills and the intelligence to grasp our business and take us forward.
Full training will be provided. However, we will be looking for:
- Previous mechanical and maintenance experience
- A full driving licence
- A hands-on approach
Experience in a customer-facing role would be beneficial.
To apply for the role of Field Service Technician / Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
Field Service Technician, Field Service Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Field Maintenance Technician, or Mechanical Maintenance Technician.