A successful oil and gas service company is in need of additional field installers. We are the only full service acoustical sound control system designer and installer of drilling rig noise mitigation systems available for rental or purchase in stock ready to be installed on any site anywhere in the world.
Field installers would be installing, tearing down and maintaining our rental material throughout California and the surrounding states. This position requires a comfort level working in the elements year round while running heavy equipment. Travel, general labor and warehouse duties occasionally included.
· Working outdoors year round
· Working long hours when needed
· Experience operating, non-exclusive list, fork lifts, skid steers and boom lifts
· Working with and around cranes
· Any oil field experience
· Valid driver’s license with a clean MVR
· Welding experience a plus
Wanted Certifications/Safety Orientations
· Any safety tickets helpful but we will train
· Extended Benefits after 60 days
· Paid vacation and Sick
Please reply with resume and contact information
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00-$35.00 per hour