My client is a major oil trading firm with a focus on refining and downstream oil. High growth, high levels of autonomy. We are recruiting an ETRM Business Analyst to support the ETRM Trading landscape in its current state and through a transformation.
Support and Enhancement of both in-house developed and vendor ETRM software solutions.
- 1st and 2nd level business applications support
- Operation and problem solving of business applications including monitoring of jobs, interfaces and server functions.
- Response and resolution management of day-to-day user issues
- Act as the bridge between users and development team.
- Work with the business to define and execute enhancements
- Specify, design, implement, document and test all ETRM solutions
- Manage changes and projects with sound change/project management methods.
- Working experience of 5 years in the field of supporting, implementing and extending in the commodities trading or oil:
- P & L/exposure reporting
- Bulk logistics/operations
- Derivatives trading/Back Office
- Transaction settlement and interfacing into accounting
- Experience as working as a Business Analyst of Support Analyst within ETRM field across oil, energy or Ags
- 5 years experience of working with a major ETRM system (eg Allegro, Openlink, Aspect, Amphora, Triplepoint CXL) etc
- Basic SQL/Programming skills
This contract will be 9-months in duration and requires and IMMEDIATE STARTER or a start within 4 weeks.