Another Great Opportunity to work for a Tpo Oil&Gas; Company based in Houston!
Performs routine and some non-routine testing/analyzing processes with demonstrated proficiency. Has some latitude for problem-solving,. Works under general supervision for repetitive tasks, and under direct supervision for new tasks. Skills typically acquired through 1-2 years working in a related technician capacity.
Electrical/Mechanical Technician Skill Recommendation List
- Candidate must possess advanced familiarity with common hand tools including; Torque Wrenches, Calipers, Scales, Pressure Gauges, Screwdrivers, Wrenches, and Crimpers.
- Soldering foundation; wiring, harness, etc.
- Candidate must have intermediate knowledge in the use of electronic measurement devices such as - Multi-meters, O-Scopes, Mega-Ohm Meters, and Digital Power Supplies.
- Must possess intermediate knowledge on the use of computer systems to test and troubleshoot electronics.
- Candidate must possess an intermediate ability on the use of Microsoft Word and Excel to evaluate test data.
- Must be able to interpret and understand mechanical drawings and prints.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and trace wiring issues using wiring diagrams.