At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.Our scale is expansive but that is nothing compared to our imagination.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Continue to build your future with Worley.
You will provide electrical engineering services to Worley, and its Customers and may provide technical support and supervision within the electrical team.Responsibilities
- Preparation of Load List, Electrical system single line diagram, PMS architecture
- Power System Analysis in ETAP for load flow, short circuit, motor starting, harmonics and Power factor correction
- Preparation /checking of Specifications, data sheets
- Technical bid evaluation of offers from the equipment bidders
- Electrical equipment layout and cable way planning (ductbanks, trays in cable cellar/trenches) in substations and electrical rooms in other buildings
- Performing / checking equipment sizing calculations (transformers, DG, UPS-Battery),lighting calculations(DIALUX), Earthing calculations (ETAP), Lightning Protection calculations (IEC 62305)
- Checking of lighting and small power layouts, earthing layouts, lightning protection layouts, DB schedule,
- Effectively plan, support a team of designers in getting various drawings and schedules prepared, checked
- MV cable sizing based on IEC60287 using CYMECAP will be an added advantage
A full time recognized degree in the Electrical engineering discipline from an accredited university
Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.Our goal is to develop and most importantly retain the people who share our vision and strategy. To help us achieve our vision and yours, apply now.