SGF Global is looking for Drilling Fluids Specialists to work for one of our clients at Tyler, TX. There will be 2 openings.
- Employment type: 3-month contract
- Work schedule: 7 days on / 7 days off
- Pay rate: USD 650$ per day + 25$ per diem
- High school diploma / GED or higher education level.
- 5-10 years of work experience in the oilfield industry.
- Broad knowledge of drilling fluids operations and relationships to drilling fluids properties. B
- road understanding of down hole tools and functional relationship to fluid properties and products.
- Broad knowledge of solids control equipment, screens and fluid relationships to Drilling Waste Management processes.
- Able to complete reports using applicable software applications.
- Broad knowledge of cost and inventory accounting and logistics management.
- Ability to plan and manage brines and displacements. Good communication and customer relations skills.
- Under limited supervision, provides onsite services to the operator by measuring, testing, and supervising the running of fluid mixing and pumping, including technical analysis and specific recommendations for controlling fluid properties.
- May serve as the lead drilling fluids specialist at a customer rig site, may accompany sales representatives in customer presentations, reconcile product usage with warehouse supplies.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.