WorleyParsons is currently recruiting for an Deck Crew for ad-hoc work offshore, mobilising from Aberdeen.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates to join our team
Job title: Deck Crew
Ref No: <phone number removed>
Project: Repsol - Claymore
Duration: 1 trip
Start Date: 31st August 2018
- To deliver a high quality, consistent support service to the deck co-ordinator and services team, company requirements, standards and procedures.
- To support overall delivery of company goals and schedule.
- To ensure all that all work scope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric or environment
- To perform all required discipline tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specifications
- Effective maintenance of Performance through HS&E and STOP program
- Achieve safety standards as defined in personal performance contract
- Responsible for assessing effectiveness of working practices and systems with a view to continuously improving systems, personal and team performance
- Carry out work in accordance with EP Europe and Sigma 3 Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality systems
- Undertake offshore deck, marine and aircraft activities
- Liaise with Operations, Maintenance and Well Engineering to ensure maximum production
- Be an integral member of a multi tasking services team
- Provide support and training to other team members to enhance flexible working
- Undertake personal development programmes as required to enhance flexible working and efficiency
- To ensure continuous improvement and best practice
- Participate in Tool Box Talks, Stop Audits, TRIC’s and Performance through HS&E briefs
- To promote and encourage good practice and support safety and environmental improvement initiatives(Shell, S3, Parent Co.)
- Participate in and support Shell/Sigma 3 safety plans, policies and procedures
- Carry out emergency response duties as required
- Appropriate documented evidence confirming the trade
- Approved Rigging & Lifting course
- Approved Slinging – Banksman course
- WorleyParsons mandatory training, induction, risk awareness, etc
- COSHH Awareness
- Loler Awareness
- LOLER planning & risk assessment (LOLER Appointed Person)
- Demonstrable relevant experience in safe offshore operations
- Demonstrable offshore experience in safe offshore operations
- Possesses a good standard in spoken and written English
- Possesses a good understanding of safe working practises and can demonstrate commitment to safe working at all times
- Can demonstrate the ability to read/understand procedures/ specifications/drawings/etc in particular those pertaining to rigging & lifting operations.
- Can demonstrate a high standard in completion of tasks associated with the role of Rigger as defined in associated job specification.