About the role
The role of the CSR Site Engineer is to provide site engineering support to assist in the achievement of the required objectives of the project.
- Encourage subcontractors to develop procedures and processes that enhance performance and productivity
- Assist Site Supervision to co-ordinate relevant subcontractors in sequencing construction in accordance with programming requirements.
- Monitor, direct, liaise with site supervision to ensure and maintain program targets.
- Assist in ensuring that site supervision and resources to plan and complete works on time
- Assist the Discipline Leads with the pricing of variation works based on actual activity durations and the like undertaken on site.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Relevant Rail Industry Worker competencies
- Previous civil engineering experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills (oral & written) including strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally.
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.
Primary Location: Australia-QLD-Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Work Type: Full-time