Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for a NACE CP Technologist or CP Specialist.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is among the world's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com
- Plan and perform duties involved with testing, evaluation and installation of cathodic protection systems to inhibit corrosion on various structures
- Work with specific objectives on customer drawings and specifications
- Monitor construction activities for adherence to design specifications
- Conduct various specific test procedures to gather data for evaluation purposes
- Gather structure-to-soil potential data, soil measurements and rectifier data
- Conduct post installation surveys, complete interference testing and coordinate rectifier output
- Sketch rectifiers, anodes, test stations, and other design features on prepared drawings
- Sketch physical features of installation site for subsequent detail
- Work with Engineers in analyzing requirements and the design of appropriate corrosion control measures
- Organize and reduce data gathered, prepare charts and tables
- Assemble data for preparation of final client report including service recommendations
- Diagnose and recommend remedies for system difficulties observed during resurvey operations
- Provide maintenance of field test equipment, ensure good operating condition and render minor repairs
- Associates degree preferred
- NACE CP Technician or Technologist Certification
- 5 years cathodic protection testing and troubleshooting experience
- Must have experience managing projects with direct client interaction
- Strong team and internal/external customer service skills
- Must be able to travel to client sites
Corrpro Companies, Inc. offers Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, Per Diem, Paid Time Off, and much more
Equal Employment Opportunity. Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.