Job opportunity for leading oil & Gas comapny
Please share your updated CV and details on [email protected] sofomation.com
Staff (Corrosion) : 10-15 Years
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- 15 years & above experience in Material/Corrosion Engineering of Petrochemical & Gas Processing Utilities
- Note: Minimum 10 years experienced working in oil and gas industries,
- With a minimum 5 years working in plant environment
- Oversee post pipeline issues and to provide technical leadership and guidance in developing technical requirements and strategies to ensure reliability of our pipeline.
- Establishes and implements maintenance and monitoring programs for the analysis and correction of corrosion failures.
- Responsible for complex technical solutions during the execution of the plant process
- Operate within the framework of established company policies and departmental procedures, guided by engineering codes, standard practices and procedures.
Principal Instrument & Control
- Bachelor of Instrument Engineering or any related engineering fields
- 17- 20 years & above experience as I&C engineer
- Nationality: Malaysian; Indonesian; Filipino **(European / Australian / NZ) can be considered with Regional Experience working in Asia
- Knowledge of applicable engineering and codes/standards related to Instrument & Control System
- Experience in a power plant or related oil & gas environment.
- Experience in the operation, repair, calibration, and troubleshooting of electronic, digital, PLC, PC, microprocessor and Distributed Control System (DCS).
- Ability to analyze complex control systems, to understand and explain 1, 2, 3 element control and complex cascade control and must be able to perform system-tuning and describe control loop dynamics.
- Be fully proficient with a specific control system type including both hardware and software configuration. Shall have developed Shutdown Keys and Control Narratives, and implemented same for projects.
- Experience with developing P&IDs as well as specifying and procuring field instruments and control systems.
- Past experience in Pre-FEED, FEED, and EPC projects
Position Applied for :
Years of experience in oil & Gas:
Years of experience in downstream:
Date of Birth:
Year of Passing:
Specialization Course / Degree:
Current basic salary:
Expected Basic salary:
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Resource Executive
Email: <email address removed>
Website: <web address removed>
Board Line: # <phone number removed>
Direct: # <phone number removed>