Our client is among the most respected
engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the world. Build your
career as Mooring MasterAbout this role
- Report directly to Senior/Lead Drilling Contract Analyst and Drilling & Completion Team Lead.
- Provide total supply chain support to the drilling department advise on selecting best contracting strategy or alternatives for material requirement or services
- Preparing and develop Overall Contracting Strategy and Tender Plan for all the drilling material, equipment and services for drilling operation purposes.
- Focal point for all high-profile contracts matters including preparation of bids/tenders, bids technical & commercial evaluation, bids responses & clarification, negotiation or pre-award, invoices processing & claims.
- Liaising with Contracts & Procurement department to ensure resolution of any exceptions with contracts term and conditions
- Contract Management undertake the responsibility to oversee all the contracts, monitor on performance & non-productive time, total expenditure & cost monitoring against ACV etc.
- Ensure all contracts are compliant with client's Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Work closely with Drilling Engineers, Completions Engineers and Procurement Department to ensure smooth operational support.
- Hold at least a BSc in Engineering/Business or related discipline;
- Have at least 10 years in procurement process related to O&G; company / operator, preferably with knowledge or experience in Drilling Engineering;
- Have experience in contract management in development projects, preferably involving high-profile project i.e HPHT, Deepwater, ERD;
- Be self-motivated to accomplish good results;
- Be able to work independently and decision making;
- Preferably to have worked previously on projects, offshore Malaysia;
- Be computer literate good skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project;
- Have a strong written and verbal command of English.