Construction Site Representatives are considered Client representatives to deliver the safe and efficient execution of capital projects at the site level. The CSR shall ensure that all hazards and risks are clearly understood, communicated, and mitigation measures have been implemented. As a member of Major Projects, the CSR is responsible to manage the construction contractor(s) and ensure successful field execution. The individual is responsible for overseeing the supervision, inspection, coordination, and implementation relating to all aspects of construction management. The individual will proactively monitor and control the construction contractors’ performance against safety, quality, cost, schedule and contract.
- This CSR role will be focusing on the Pipeline Right-Of-Way Stripping
- Reports to the Client Pipelines Team Lead
- Monitor progress of construction and verifies progress payment certificates
- Lead a multidiscipline team to ensure the pipeline project is constructed in a cost effective and efficient manner in accordance to the governing code, corporate specifications, best practices & regulatory requirements
- Monitor contractor’s compliance to HSE regulations to ensure consistency with Client Operational Integrity Management System (HOIMS) elements
- Ensure all construction contractors, and other third parties construction activities are performed and meet contractual requirements and obligations while adhering to all applicable policies, procedures and safe work practices
- Ensure compliance to drawings, codes and ITPs
- Facilitates coordination between Contractors and Client CMT and other Client entities (C and SU/Operations/Drilling and Completions etc.)
- Participates in and supports System Completion process (Walk Downs, Inspections, Testing)
- Verifies and authorizes cost reimbursable activities of the Contractors for approved change requests
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of an applicable technical diploma program, and/or combination of education and relevant experience
- 5-7 years’ Supervisory experience in heavy industrial oil & gas construction project management
- 5-7 years' experience in large diameter pipeline construction and operation of gas and oil production facilities/pipelines
- Ability to read and understand construction documents including contracts, drawings, specifications, subcontracts
- Familiarity with relevant construction codes, standards, and practices
- Computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications
- Valid Drivers License
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
- Must be able to manage many tasks simultaneously and be able to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be regarded as a team player as well as a goal-oriented individual who functions with the highest level of integrity and professionalism
- Relevant designations are a requirement to apply.
- Owner and Contractor experience is required.
- In addition to HSE, the quality inspection background will be weighted heavily
Contract length: 6 months
Application deadline: 2021-04-17
Expected start date: 2021-05-17
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $800.00-$925.00 per day
- Supervisory: 5 years (required)
- Technical Diploma (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place