Eclipse International, Inc. is actively seeking a Commodities Broker to join their team in Houston, TX today!
Eclipse International is a registered broker that specializes in energy OTC (over the counter) options servicing WTI and Brent Crude Oil, Heating oil, Gasoil, RBOB, Natural gas, Grades, Futures, inter/intra exchange products and derivatives. We are continually evaluating the marketplace for opportunities to reduce exposure to energy market risk.
- Great Office atmosphere and collegial work environment
- Opportunity to learn and receive guidance from some of the best brokers in energy space
- Potential for huge upside earning potential down the line as a senior broker
- Opportunity to join a dynamic young company that is rapidly expanding into different markets and products, control one's own career trajectory and progression
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Work only with our client's best interests in mind.
- Operate as an extension of the in-house team to provide risk management services and trading execution.
- Offer unparalleled experience across energy markets.
- Offer perspective from upstream, downstream and both sides of the trading desk.
- Series 5 ( Required).
- Able to commute to downtown Houston area ( Required)
- Commodities Broker Exp.
- Socially dynamic
- Ability to interact well with different types of personalities
- Promptness and reliability are crucial
Indeed Hire and Eclipse International, Inc. are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Commodities Broker: 1 year (Required)
- Series 5 : 1 year (Required)
- Houston, TX: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)