KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Accountability/Reliability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions and being dependable and trustworthy.
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Initiative/Time Management – Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal and utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Technical Aptitude – Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Team Player – Uses effective methods, resources and interpersonal skills to help build a cohesive team.
Ability to operate a forklift, overhead crane and lifts. Ability to routinely lift up to 50 pounds, stoop, crawl and climb as needed for machine repair and maintenance. Ability to utilize meters, test equipment including scopes and analyzers as required.
Shop floor environment with noise (under 80 db), dirt, oil and grease. Walking surfaces may be slippery and/or uneven. Occasional exposure to oil/coolant and chemicals. Position requires individual to be able to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time, to perform activities in tight spaces. Typical work shift is 10 hours.
- Competitive compensation
- Full time positions 40hrs/week, with overtime paid after 40 working hours.
- A 10% premium is paid on all shifts starting after 12:30PM.
- Comprehensive group benefit plan including medical, dental & life insurance coverage
- Company contributions to retirement savings plan (RSP)
- Air Conditioned Facility
- Uniform Service
- Located near Hwy 400 and Finch Avenue, 9 Fenmar Drive, Toronto, Ontario M9L 1L5
Candidates can apply directly online or by sending a covering letter and resume in .pdf or .docx format to TGST-HR@triumphgroup.com. Please include CNC Maintenance / Millwright
in the subject line.