As a Client Account Executive, you will actively manage and grow business with private clients. You will be the Client Account Manager for a key client and will be responsible for strategic growth of Jacobs overall business and facilitating a team of people to build relationships and lead delivery. You will provide strategic client leadership for strategic collection of interrelated chemicals client accounts with responsibility to build executive relationships and help us define the appropriate account and delivery model for sustained growth. During your time with us, you will also:
- Represent Jacobs in high priority environmental business leadership organizations; help us develop our brand, reputation, and connectivity with senior client and industry leaders.
- Lead key growth initiatives targeted to strengthen client relationships and business volume in targeted areas industrial water and sustainability consulting are two initial targets
- Mentor targeted client account managers within Global Environmental Solutions to enhance their comfort and capability in working with senior environmental executives in client organizations
- Serve as a member of the GES Executive Leadership Team to bring an outside-in perspective to the team challenging paradigms and helping us build for the future
If youre up for the challenge, weve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
- B.S. or M.S. in architectural, engineering, or construction related field
- At least 15 years of experience in environmental, either in program management, sales, or client account management
- High level existing contacts and strong relationships with private clients, including chemical companies
- Business operations, profit and loss management and sales acumen
- Understanding of program and project management delivery systems
- Sales knowledge on how to identify contracts well in advance, respond to RFPs/solicitations, interview and win new work
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit <web address removed>