TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Are you our new Business Development & Tendering Manager in TechnipFMC, Kuala Lumpur?
- Lead sales & marketing activities for Genesis Oil and Gas Malaysia.
- Lead tendering activities and perform commercial negotiations up to contract award
- Manages Sales/Marketing team & Tendering/Proposal managers.
- Ensures order intake revenue and gross margin targets.
- Enhance and focus on commercial relations with current customers and develop the same for the new ones
- Develop and implement bidding strategies to win contracts
- Ensure the commercial coordination with the other Operating Centers
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Develop and maintain a complete understanding of the business environment, market trends, drivers and issues that will impact Genesis’s business.
- Develop a commercial & technical strategy for all major tenders and project acquisition targets.
- Ensure the development of sustainable relationships with new and existing clients, throughout the lifecycle (from the initial stage of tendering, contract development, and project execution and through closeout).
- Organize the tender preparation, with the support of Tendering team.
- Lead internal tendering meetings
- Meeting order intake targets.
- Manage, lead and/or assist as required in the strategy development and the actual negotiation of technical, commercial and contractual issues with customers and suppliers.
- Ensure compliance of partners and commercial agents with Group principles.
- Support negotiation of commercial and contractual terms with clients, potential partners
- Identify, review and negotiate Master Service Agreements and align these with corporate policies, liaising with Contracts, Legal and senior management as required.
- Work closely with the Operations heads to identify project needs for commercial and technical engagement and to define acceptable parameters and limitations in the acquisition and execution of those projects.
- Manages and develops his/her team.
- Identify and select Tenders (from pre-qualification up to ETF) and implement bidding strategies (including partnership agreements) to get the award.
- Relevant engineering or business degree
- A minimum of ten years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- A minimum of three years’ experience in business development and Tendering activities
- Commercial, negotiation and client orientation skills
- Leadership & management abilities
- Good computer literacy with particular competence in MS office software.
- Full command of English language
Preferred Key Experience:
- Project management or execution experience
- Legal and financing background
- Front End/Field development
- Persistence to meet objectives.
- Excellent communication skills in all forms
- Ability to be a team builder.
- Strong planning, coordination and time management
- Technical knowledge in all disciplines to judge and deal with problems
- Analytical and judgmental skills to find and implement proactive solutions.
- Commitment to development of our engineering staff and services offering
- Proactive and dedicated
Your future at TechnipFMC
- Potential career path, if possible
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”