- Gather business requirements and model business processes. Identify detailed issues on requirements,brokering decisions and achieving consensus.
- Describe solutions at a functional level including key assumptions and dependencies as well as the impact of the changes to be delivered.
- Provide functional specifications and business analysis studies for new projects and enhancements required.
- Support the creation and execution of test strategies/cases.
- Support technical resources involved in designing the solution to ensure full coverage of business processes and requirements.
- Assist with change management activities including benefits realization planning, training and communications, and estimating level of effort involved in future phases.
- Explore and understand new features and functionalities within existing trading systems, and recommend them to users.
- Provide troubleshooting and support of day to day existing trading system queries/issues raised by users.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Studies or related disciplines.
- Expertise in Openlink, Amphora Symphony or other Trading Systems.
- At least 5 years of experience in business applications analyst position.
- Experience in specifying and writing functional specifications and business requirements for development teams is essential.
- Exposure to key Front Office, Risk, Operations control & Back Office processes.
- Knowledge of Mark to Market profiles backend computation.
- Business knowledge on physical and paper commodities including oil and gas.
- Experience in Project Management Life Cycle.
- Business Intelligence Software and knowledge in Analytical Programs will be an added advantage.
- Good verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,800.00 to $8,500.00 /month
- Trading System: 1 year (Preferred)