At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
About Houston (Spring)
ExxonMobil's state-of-the-art campus north of Houston serves as home to its Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses and their associated service groups. The facility opened in 2014 and accommodates more than 10,000 employees and visitors.
By bringing many global functional groups together, the campus provides employees with the tools and capabilities needed today, and in the future, to achieve business objectives and accelerate the discovery of new resources, technologies and products. It was designed to foster improved collaboration, creativity and innovation and enhance the company’s ability to attract, develop and retain the top talent in the industry.
The campus is located in Spring, Texas, on 385 wooded acres immediately to the west of Interstate Highway 45 (I-45), at the intersection of I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road, approximately 25 miles from the cultural vibrancy of downtown Houston.
The campus was constructed to the highest standards of energy efficiency and environmental stewardship. Its design incorporates extensive research into best practices in building and workplace design through extensive benchmarking of the world’s top academic, research, and corporate facilities.
Learn more about what we do in Houston here.
What role you will play in our team
- The Brand Marketing and Digital Advisor supports and drives the strategy, development, execution and ongoing management of ExxonMobil global brand and marketing communications
- Located in Houston, Texas this role will proactively build and enhance the corporate brand reputation through owned and paid media campaigns that build awareness and understanding of ExxonMobil’s corporate strategy and key initiatives
- The Advisor will lead the day-to-day relationship with the creative and paid media agencies and will work closely with other internal business partners (Government Relations, Issues Management, Low-Carbon Solutions, Corporate Strategic Planning, Sustainability, Legal etc.) in the development of ExxonMobil corporate marketing plans
What you will do
- Support development of ExxonMobil’s corporate brand marketing strategy, brand campaigns, brand activations and storytelling, inclusive of crafting insight driven briefs, evaluating concepts and creative, and providing feedback
- Manage production, implementation, and oversight of a broad range of communications and marketing initiatives, successfully integrating across paid and owned media channels
- Secure stakeholder engagement and alignment throughout the planning, development and execution phases of campaign development
- Measure brand and campaign impact against key performance indicators (reputation management) while caring for media efficiency (i.e. – delivering strong brand linkage), optimizing strategies and tactics in real-time
- Serve as a brand ambassador, provide direction to internal business partners in the development of marketing materials, including providing a point of view on messaging, as well as guidance on brand guidelines, imagery and ensuring consistency within ExxonMobil's branding system
- Support research initiatives to gain understanding of consumer insights and utilize learnings in marketing campaign development
- Manage cross functional teams across key initiatives
- As needed, support on-location productions by working closely with creative teams to ensure on-location production is run efficiently and to expectations
- Stay aware of the evolving landscape and help drive thought-leadership by bringing forth ideas to stay competitive in the digital content landscape
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Preferred
- 6 - 10 years experience in a communications/marketing role with a large corporate brand or supporting one in the advertising/PR/ agency space
- Proven track record overseeing large scale, integrated marketing campaigns with extensive paid media support
- Strategic mindset to translate insights into global marketing campaign briefs
- Ability to turn complex concepts into simplified messages
- Experience overseeing multi-million dollar paid media advertising budget
- Experience managing agency teams for creative development and production
- Excellent attention to detail, editing and proofreading skills; ability to think critically about content in context of brand messaging, goals, channel and tone of voice
- Outstanding verbal and written skills – able to deliver written materials error-free, grammatically correct and on-time
- Ambitious with a strong willingness to learn and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability of creative and innovative thought processes
- Ability to listen effectively, document proceedings accurately, drive and support ongoing dialogue
- Ability to work independently and under close direction
- Highly collaborative in how you seek challenges and implement solutions
- Flexible, adaptable and responsive when quick turnarounds are required
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, handle multiple projects simultaneously and work cross-functionally
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life.
We offer you:
- Pension Plan: Enrollment is automatic and at no cost to you. The basic benefit is a monthly annuity to be paid to you in retirement for the rest of your life
- Savings Plan: You can contribute between 6% and 20% of your pay and are encouraged to enroll right away. If you contribute at least 6% to your savings plan, the Company will contribute a 7% match
- Workplace Flexibility: We have several programs such as “Flex your Day”, providing ad-hoc flexibility around when and where you work, as well as longer-term programs such as leaves of absence and part-time work
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Culture of Health: Programs and resources to support your wellbeing
- Employee Health Advisory Program: Provides confidential professional counseling for you and your family, including tools and resources promoting mental health and resiliency at no additional cost to you
- Disability Plan: Income replacement for when you cannot work due to illness or injury occurring on or off the job. Enrollment is automatic and at no cost to you
More information on our Company’s benefits can be found at www.exxonmobilfamily.com.
Please note benefits may be changed from time to time without notice, subject to applicable law.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
Digital Marketing and Coms Advisor - CDMX |
Ciudad de México , Mexico | 4 days ago
Editorial Content Lead - Marketing |
Spring , United States | 5 days ago
Field Marketing Advisor with Turkish and Russian |
Prague , Czech Republic | 6 days ago
Field Marketing Advisor |
Bangkok , Thailand | 9 days ago
Lease Marketing Analyst |
Spring , United States | 29 days ago