TRC Companies, Inc. (TRC) a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960s, is a national engineering, consulting and construction management firm providing integrated services to the environmental, power, oil & gas, and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
TRC is seeking a junior to mid-level Air Quality Engineer to join our Texas operations. The position requires strong air quality technical capabilities, a strong work ethic, commitment to excellence, and the ability to maintain key client relationships.
The individual will join the 50+ other TRC air quality consulting and testing professionals across the state of Texas. The preferred location for this position is in Houston or Austin, Texas.
- Lead air quality compliance, permitting, and related projects for chemical, refinery, power, oil and gas and industrial clients located in the Gulf coast.
- Serve as a technical resource on air quality compliance assurance and permitting programs, including regulatory analyses of facility operations; major and minor source air permit applications under NSR, PSD, Title V, and state-level regulations; and NESHAP MACT compliance programs.
- Meet client needs via meetings, proposal development, maintaining client relationships, and passionate client service.
- Be part of project teams to provide exceptional project deliverables related to air quality permitting and compliance in an efficient and timely manner.
- Work with other TRC project managers and leaders across the AMS Consulting group on strategic pursuits within the company, region, and in the air quality arena.
- BS or MS in chemical, environmental, mechanical, civil engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 to 10 years of air quality compliance and permitting experience, including programs such as Title V, New Source Review, and MACT.
- Recent working relationships and experience within the chemical, refinery, oil and gas, power generation and/or industrial sectors.
- PE license or ability to obtain.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Experience working on GHG/ESG projects is a plus.
- An effective collaborator and strategic thinker.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled