Corrpro Companies, Inc. is seeking a Quality Coordinator to join our team on site in Lake Charles, LA.
Corrpro Companies, Inc., a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is North America's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com.
The successful candidate will work on our job site in Lake Charles, LA supporting field level quality auditing and inspection, including:
- QA/QC reporting and administrative functions
- Completion of inspection request forms
- Document non-conformances of in-house and field delivered items
- Photography and detailed report writing of non-conformances
- Generate spreadsheets for data collection
- Reconcile final inspection documentation for completed and received items
- Test incoming raw materials
- Communicate defective items to engineering and other staff
- Conduct calibration of field services instruments.
- Check in-process and finished products to ensure required standards and specifications are met.
- Witness cathodic protection system installations and perform inspections
- Communicate with operations personnel regarding maintenance issues that will affect quality.
- Ensure all NCR's are logged and processed according to internal documentation.
- Provide Quality Management System Training to employees.
- Assist with development and implementation of work instructions within the QMS.
- Maintain Quality Management System records and documents and employee training files
- Assist with organization and turnover of customer quality records
- Assist and conduct regular quality audits within office and field
- Bachelor's degree or five years' experience in a compliance and construction/general industry quality position.
- Previous experience with Cathodic Protection systems, or other type of quality experience with electrical systems is required.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent customer service is also a must.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Willing to work in a field environment.
- Travel and accomodations provided for out of town applicants; local applicants preferred
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds may be required.
We offer Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a
Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Equal Employment Opportunity. Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.