Location: Texas/ Louisiana border
Employee Type: Full- time, Permanent
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a leading Midstream Operator has a permanent opportunity for a Production Scheduler to be based near Texas/ Louisiana border in Cameron, LA.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Production Scheduler for midstream LNG
- Responsible for developing short and long term production forecasts, gas schedules and gas nominations.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting of operational consumables (chemicals and refrigerants).
- Develop summary facility and unit summary reports as requested.
- Track and monitor the facility's inventory and performance.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Engineering or relevant technical discipline
- Strong leadership and administrative abilities are required of the Production Planner /Scheduler.
- Proven ability to proactively and consistently anticipate customer and terminal needs and deliver on time.
- Proficiently coordinates, plans and monitors multiple schedules and forecast simultaneously.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Organized and able to manage multiple activities and programs timely and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-directed, able to excel with limited direction or supervision.
- Computer savvy, including Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Also must possess aptitude for learning new software applications and systems. Able to use key features of relevant software to perform job duties.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.